KidzWay Early Learning Centre is a Christian, community-based not-for-profit Centre located in Tapanui. We are a full-day Centre, and we are licensed for up to 30 children from 2 years old up to school age. We are proud to offer families in West Otago a purpose-built Centre and professionally-designed outdoor area. The Centre was opened in April 2008. Our motivated and enthusiastic staff are looking forward to providing high quality care and education for your children.
KidzWay Early Learning
Centre is open to all families in the community, and provides a secure atmosphere where children learn new skills and experience a wide range of activities based on their individual strengths and interests.
The environment is set up to foster creativity, problem-solving skills, maths, science, music, drama, physical activity and language. The Christian component of the programme is included in very natural ways.
Why we are special…
- KidzWay has close links with its town and rural communities. Children may come from within a 50km radius to the Centre. Many children come from sheep farming, dairy farming and forestry families, plus a number are from families within the town supporting these industries.
- We are blessed to care for and educate children in a spacious purpose-built building and playground.
- We do our best to manage KidzWay Early Learning Centre using sustainable practices, including recycling and growing a variety of fruit and vegetables in our garden.
- We are passionate about supporting our parents in their parenting role, and offer the "Parenting Toolbox" course each year.
- Our Ngahere Explorers Programme gives our oldest four-year-olds the opportunity to go on a nature walk one morning each week, where they explore our local natural environment.
- We are extremely proud and excited to have received a Rito Healthy Heart Award from the Heart Foundation for the amazing things we do to promote healthy food and physical activity. We are helping our tamariki to have healthy hearts and habits for life.